Saturday, April 25, 2009

-----TITLELESS-----

I feel like killing myself (literaly). I'm feeling so damn tired and stress right now. I'm really feeling very tired and i feel like escaping to some places that only have cool wind, zero stress, bed and food (preferable buffet with cheese cake and peppermint ice-cream). I'm glad that all the subjects have 2 to 3 days break and that will somehow give me some time to study for the subsequence subject as i only manage to study LLT during my study week. I can imagine that after 2 weeks of stressful exam, it will be time for me to prepare my FYP proposal with a lot of reading and brainstorming. I think that i have a good scope of study but the literature review might not be enough, that's the time where i need to bury my eyes into books and books and books non-stop. One thing for sure that this is time where i seriuously focus on my studies and be stress throughout the whole year until i completed my FYP and graduate by passing it. From now on, i'll be in a caution and stressful state where intrinsic,extrinsic,intrgrative and instrumental motivation(sorry for being to obessed with the theories)must be here to motivate me no matter in what fucking situation.

*p/s Is anyone using celcom broadband? Is it good? How's the coverage and speed? pls leave me some comment about it...planned to change to celcom coz i won't have internet acess at my house if i don't do so....

3 comments:

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

don't be so negative lar... affective filter hypothesis remember? must feel positive if not got affective filter then cannot learn.

sal's using celcom broadband. u can ask her how it is

Elizabeth said...

thank you jojo for being so supportive....muak muak :)

Anonymous said...

Place that zero stress, bed and food (preferable buffet with cheese cake and peppermint ice-cream)!hey friend, wake up! i don't think what you will be in this kind of place!No..No...don't think i will console you cause i had been sick to your mind. S o i'm here to scold you until you throw your negative thinking.