Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Rights

What are the rights that i can and wanted to claim? Below are the rights that i wanted to claim from you, you and you:

1. the right to miss my home sweet home
-do not describe me as homesick when i wanted to go back or when i sounded like i miss my
family

2. the right of being a christian
- i don't feel embarressed by being a Christian and please do not insult my religion by making
fun of it and saying things that do not have any evidence

3.the right to say 'i love you'
-i've learned to appreciate what i have and i'll choose to express my feeling so that you'll know
what i'm thinking

4.the right to have strong interpersonal skill
- i have the right to have my own self-esteem and realize what kind of person i am, please do
not laugh and tease me when i understand what i want

5.the right to choose a companion
-i'm not hot and sexy but i do have the right to choose who i want to be with so stop gossiping
behind me, if he rejects at least i tried and i knew

6.the right of being protected
- you don have the right to threat me and hurt my little soul

7.the right of being someone who is successful in life
-please do not compare me with others as everyone is special and i believe that with your
encouragement i can be someone in life

8.the right to have a clean environment
-these are all done by human, polluting, burning rubbish, causing the global warming and so on
My right has stated clearly that i demand a clean and safe environment and also away from
the society's rubbish.

9.the right to consume safe and healthy food

1 comment:

The Grey Empress said...

Eli~加油咯!支持你!