Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Declaration

To my friends:
This letter is dedicated to my friends that knew what is happening between me and the other one. The battle between us has ended as i found out something that i shouldn't know. I saw what is really happening and i decided to give up and carry on with my own life. The current status between us will just be like the status that i have with you (the person reading this post). We may seem to be close in future but do remember that my feelings have ended with the declaration and posting of this post. You do not need to comfort me but you should congratulate for making such a wise decision.


* that relationship is not everything to me. but instead it's just a supplement of my life


From:
Elizabeth Tan
14-04-09
1625

2 comments:

Mut Chui said...

whatever your decision is, you should know that here we are, behind you, silently. *lots of hugz*

The Grey Empress said...

hey eli, whatever that you found out, if it makes you think that whatever feeling you had for that person was not worth it, I'm glad that you found out & I'm supporting you as well! Add oil! ^^