Wednesday, August 6, 2008

stupid computer

stupid computer why you sucide when i need you the most?
stupid computer why you make my life so difficult?
stupid computer do you know what i have to give up just you fix you?
stupid computer why you hurt my feeling so much?
stupid computer you make me feel like suiciding
stupid computer please don do this to me again,ok?

I'm so emo today it's because yesterday night when i was about to start my assignment, my laptop suddenly just black off .I tried fixing it but i'm not the expert what can i do.I feel super duper depressed after that as all assignment will due this friday.It's very in convinience to work without a laptop.If i take my laptop back to ipoh to repair then i will have to give up covering the sports carnival then it will makes me only have 2 news .Why?Why?Why?How dare you d this to me when i need you the most?

No comments: