Friday, August 15, 2008

The depression

when we grow up, we tendd to forget the true meaning of living as we are started to be covered by busy life. As time passes by, we tend to lost our childhood memory and filled up our brain with glamour and dream. We don't have time to recall back what had happened when we were a kid. We started to forget that actually we are ingnoring our parent and our family. I feel guilty when my father said that I alway ignored him and only care for my father. I thought for a while actually I'm not only ignoring my father but i'm alos ignoring the things that are happening beside me, I forget that I was a haapy person before i stepped on this busy and lifeless place. A place that people will do anything just to get what they want and they will use you just to get what they want and they don't really care about your feeling.I'm waiting.I'm waiting to graduate.I'm waiting to go back to the place full of love and concern. I won't go back and stay there without a degree. I will do as i said.

No comments: