Sunday, August 24, 2008

LIFE......

i'm feeling like what the sky outside my window is feeling right now.Life can so so simple yet so complicated.Life can be so short yet so long and life can also be yet so gay yet so blue.What is life?What kind of life can be considered as a good life.For some,a good life means good academic result,glamour,good pay job,good living condition.Some may say that good life equal a peaceful society, a lovely family and a stable job.If you ask me do i think that i'm having a good life now ,i will give you the below answers.

1.a lovely and caring family(having it right now and the best one...thank god)
2.a spiritual lifestyle(not really having it.....but will try to after graduated, just try to maintain
what i am now...thank god again)
3.money(just ask for enough for my daily life and my family....hate it bacause it is covering ppl's
eye and conscience....thank god i'm not one of them)
4.academic result(although not very outstanding but will still try my best to work on it.....thank
you god for accompanying all the way.....because of you i'm in pj now)
5.glamour(thought that it was very important but now realized that it isn't but will still niss the
old days where i had all the glamours....thank god for giving me a chance to
experience sth that others might not have a chance to do so)
6.friends(lovely,cute and caring friends....will try to love you and remember you 4ever.....bcoz
i know that you will help me when i'm in trouble)
7.multilingualism ability(thank you god for giving me such a good parent and background that
enable me to acquired so many different languages)

No comments: