Tuesday, August 12, 2008

life is lonely without you

i went to genting last sunday on a VIP request but actually i spent the day with myself because he doesn't have time for me.I didn't blame him because i know that he's just busy working so that i can have a better life.

So,eventually i did all the activities by myself,i took my own photos,i had luch with myself, i played games with myself,i shopped with myself. Although i had a lot of 'fun' but i suddenly realized something actually when i went to genting with you it's more fun.Although we sometime quarrel and fight, but at least there's someone there to laugh with me when i was happy and i was happy that i have you .Although i kind of played many things but i didn't enjoy myself like i used to be when you were by my side.

But i'm thankful that GOD had given me such a good siblings and thank you for being my siblings.

No comments: