Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A new way


I keep on wondering why i need to go through so many things and why i had to experienced so many incidents.After listening to "God will make a way" ,i believe that this is the way that god make for me,although i went through some sad incidents in kl but HE gave me a safe way to walk ,hold me closely to HIS side and to gain the experience that other's don have.I do believe that HE works in a way that we cannot see

HE had given me aq very special family background that i don think that other will have. At least HE had given me the best parent that i could look for on the earth and HE gave me everything that other's do not have such as the opportunity of going out with my church members which are much older than me ,attend church camp at a very young age and most pf the youth in the church care for me a lot.But i think the best way that HE had make for me is by giving such a good parent,i was a very bad kid when i was studying in secondary school(there are a lot of secret that only me and my mother know) but i thank HIM for giving a parent that are willing to forgive upon what i had done.

I cannot really describe every best things that HE had done for me.But if there's someone who ask me is there god,the answer that i will give will definitely be "Yes,there is god and jesus is the only true god that we should worship.

I know that HE is trying to safe the earth from dissapearing and i believe that HE WILL MADE A WAY WHEN IT SEEMS NO WAY".

Thank you giving everything that i had and happiness and lots of lots of things .I believe that YOU WILL MADE A WAY FOR ME.

No comments: