Wednesday, July 16, 2008

i found it...seriously...i found something i lost for a long time

I found something that I lost since i entered Uni.I'm sure that it is the thig that i am looking for all along,i found it and i'm not letting it go.That's the feeling that give me strength when i was in secondary school,my secondary school life was so meaningful because of it.Today i finally found it and i'm not giving it away coz i want my uni life to be as meaningful as my secondary school life.

Let me tell you the thing that i lost it was the feeling of participating in competition especially elocution contest (or something like pidato).i attended a pidato intergrity today after looking and listening to the contestants some kind of feeling suddenly boiling and jumping in my body.Yeah i'm sure that that was the feeling that i'd been looking for since i'm here.I lost the hope of fighting with other and lost the hope and the fun of winning a competition.I shall not lose it again.For now i know that's the feeling that i'm looking for this few years.

whether i'm going to take part i the contest or not at least i know that this shall be a sweet memory for me and for my glorious and shinning years that i had in my scondary school.

No comments: