Friday, July 10, 2009

oh shit! not that question again

Why? Why? why i keep on listening to these kind of questions? "why are you coming back again?" "for what are you comingback again?" "wah, you are coming back again?" I admit that i have a perfect parents,but my heart hurts when i listen to these kind of questions. I wanted to know what is the intention hidden behind all these questions. Everytime when i listen to these questions, i feel sad and embarassed. Do i have to feel ashamed to go back? I'm surrounded with all these questions. Please...would you please...let me go. I want to feel happy and proud when i go back. I don't want to feel embarassed and feel like i'm a thief.
I wanted to discuss this matter with you, but you never take it seriously. Does it mean that since you are not taking this matter seriously during discussion, does it also mean that you are just joking when you are asking me all these questions? i'm confussed.i'm really confussed. I don't want to pretent in front of you. i'm graduating soon, when are we going to settle this problem? Trust me, this is the most serious and the only problem that occur in our relationship.

1 comment:

Mut Chui said...

Aiyo cai xia.. I don't think the person mean what he/she said lah! You know lah, people always lie whenever they face the person they care the most.. So don't be upset ya! snd Ganbate for your FYP also^^