Friday, October 24, 2008

ME

it's easy to get a friend
it's easy to get a listener
it's easy to talk to someone
but
it's difficult to tell someone your true thought
it's diffidult to tell someone your true feeling
it's difficult to find a real friend that you don have to care of anything else
when you are talking to them
it's difficult to disclose yourself
it's difficult
it's really difficult and complicated

who can i talk to?
who will listen to me?
who will not judge me based on what i said?
who will just lend me her/his ear and listen to me quitely?
i'm setting up a wall for myself
i'm closing the friend's border
i'm searching for someone that i won't be afraid of
i'm looking for the one that i'm familiar of

where are you?
where are you,my friend?
where are you,the naive me?
where are you the true me?
where are you the happy me?
where are you the talkative me?

Please come back
Please come back to me
Please come back to me and make me happy
Please make me happy like i used to be

No comments: