Thursday, October 9, 2008

i will worship you all of my life and i will serve you forever

i just saw my last semester result and out of my expectation i scored pretty good....and i know i can't do it without HIS help......HE is the LORD..the only true lord......i will worship HIM and HIS name be remember till eternity.....


this can be consider as a good news for me after being depresse for so many weeks.After all those bad news that i heard along this sem break,the news of baby dying because of contaminated milk,sick infant that have to be warded as a result of the tainted milk and the world economy and the reality that i have to go back to kl again.I know that i maybe unhappy after going back to kl but i believe that GOD will continue to look after me and give me strength and i know that GOD will give me a chance to serve HIM and HE will make sure that devil will stay away from me and HE will send his angels to care for me and share my life together.

No comments: