Friday, September 12, 2008

'those for tears'





i found a very nice book in pc library and found that actually it helps me a lot at this moment.before this i used to ask myself did LORD abandoned me,did HE forget about me,is he going to just leave me here and etc.after reading the book and relate it to my dailr life i'm sure to say that the GOD is still with me and HE is listening to my prayers.i know that HE is there when i'm weak and HE's there when i'm sad and i know HE's there when i needed help from HIM.i do believe that GOD will make a way when it seems to be no way.the book also teaches me that keep praying and HE is the GOD that listen and will fulfill our wishes in HIS very own way.just like today,HE let me found that book when i was feeling miserable.i was touched by the words inside that book as those words are the answer to the question that i have in my head.all my questions are answered and i learned sth precious today.GOD really watched us everyday every moment and HE had never change his love from the past till the future.just like what the book said 'GOD does care about me,when i was walking the rain stop and when i was in the car the rain just fall immediately from the sky' 'i can feel that JESUS is beteween us as HE keep me away from communist,japanese and the hard times'.all this happened to me,rain stopped when i'm in a hurry,the robbers just let mego without hurting me and didn take away my valuable property,GOD take care of me and give me a safe journey when i'm going back to ipoh,GOD heal me when i'm sick,GOD listens when i'm in deep sadness and GOD lets HIS words to touched my heart and let me understand the guilt that i did .i won't be ashamed to admit that HE is the GOD,the real GOD,the eternity GOD,the creater,HE is everything and HE is my everythign.Fellow friends keep on praying as HE is real and HE live among us and listen to our prayer.Mighty LORD you have proven that YOU are the only GOD,KING of kings and LORD of lords and i shall strengthen my heart and follow YOU.Father LORD plz listento my prayer and give me the chance to see more than i should see let me see the wonders things under your creation and father lord plz giveme a chance to be a better person.father lord plz keep me away from the devil and may that peace will be with me.

No comments: