Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the dream that have to wait to become true

i was sleeping few minutes ago and had a dream.i don't know i should consider the dream as a nice dream or a nightmare,but i think it's a nice and beautiful dream.i dream that i was at my lovely home drinking the chicken soup cooked by my mother and my sister was telling me that she's glad i'm home and she misses me very very much.I woke up and found out that it's just a dream.i'm still in pj where food are super duper digusting and i have no one beside and arround me.it's just a dream that is waitng for realization.i immediately call my mum and told her the dream( i always look for my mum when i have dream no matter it's a nice dream or nightmare)
chicken soup and my sister wait for me, i'm going back this thursday.

i'll stop writing here,have to go and get some food and have to start studying as soon as i finish my dinner.gotta go....bye bye.....may god bless all the blog readers and my 'enemy'(the one that seems to be so near to me but annoying)

No comments: