Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lucky me

It's almost the end of the semester as a sum up of this semester, i feel very lucky because i had met a few excellent lecturers.They always guide me whenever i have problems,but i think the most important thing is you must be honest to them.For example , i told my Lit's lecturer that this is the first time i get in touch with literature and i don't know anything about literature.As a result,she was quite good to me,she guided me when i was doing my assignment and she has also been quite patience with me and explain to me the things that i don't understand.Although there was one lecturer who doesn't know how to teach,but i won't blame her even i was quite angry with her.As we all know that good academic result depends on how much you revised but not how well is the teaching skill of the lecturer.

No comments: