Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Losing......

I think i'm losing the fight,as time passess by i'm losing energy and the intention to fight in my "battle" anymore.Today i keep asking myself it is bacause sth is bothering my and distract my attention?It is because my enemy is too strong?Is it because i'm use and comform to it?I don't want to be like that i feel like i'm like a walking corpse and i don't want to be so.I wanted to regain my strenght and my confidence and my intentions and my thought.I don't want to regret later after i graduate,i hope that i still can fixed back the hole that i did.I don't want to regret when i'm old.I don't want to.Let this be the promise to myself:

1.stop wasting time
2.Regain your will to fight
3.try my very best to win the battle no matter what price i have to pay
4.do it for the sake of my parents
5.remember that your parent is your motivation
6.it's good to fight and feel tired for your own future


*p/s:i will be what i used to be during my secondary time and i will regain what i had in the
old days

1 comment:

Christina Y. said...

go go go elizabeth! u can do it! don't worry. just pray to god and he will guide you in every single way!