Friday, August 7, 2009

lucky...lucky...lucky

I've just finished my friday. As a conclusion of the day, 'TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY'. you must be wondering why today is my lucky day. Let me tell you in details.

1. Agenda: met Mr Paul
Process: i do not have to wait very long for him. Next, he's nice to me because i had what he wants. He did not scold me and make me feel tension as i really did my work. He also suggested that if i cannot continue with the current research i may change my research topic provided if i have enough supporting materials.
happy rating: 5 stars

2.agenda: received a letter
Process: the content of the letter is exactly what i wanted the most.Luckily me friend help me to get the right thing
happy rating:4 stars(because i'm still lack of one doc but it may not be important as i may chnage my research topic)

3.agenda: collected the calculator
Process: for the past few days i was worrying that i might not be able to get a calculator for my research methodology mid term. It's good to have friends from different courses because they are the one that can help me when i'm in this kind of situation. with the calculator, i can practise earlier as i know that math is not my cup of tea.
happy rating:5 stars

4. agenda:ended the meetomng early
process: the meeting last for an hour and that was what i planned because i still have to study for my mid term.
happy rating:3 stars

5.agenda: thought that i'm really a fortunate person
process: i got many things that went on very smooth today and i realize that my family and friends do care about me.
happy rating: unlimited

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Glad that things are looking good for you cai xia! I'm happy for you! :)