Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chinese Art (Part 1)

Hey....friends...thank you for dropping by. I'm helping a friend of mine to sell the art works shown below. These are all handmade and it is originated from chinese culture which is called 'jian zhi'. The real products are more lively and interesting, you may ask for more details from me or email to my friend (sallychuah98@gmail.com). But the whole process will be faster and better if you go through me because i have some of the products with me. There are also some special privillegas for those buying more than RM 150 and the most important thing is she let me to sell these to people i know with a 10% off but it has to before 23rd June 2009. DON'T FORGET TO INTRODUCE THESE PRODUCTS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY CAN ALSO GET 10% DISCOUNT. Remember that you can buy it from me or just order by sending the details to the gamail add above. Thank you.















No comments: