Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Am i a coward?

My friends keep asking me why do i go back so often?I asked myself so i need a reason to go back to my own home? Does it mean that if i go back on regularly basis i'm a 'coward'?someone that is not independent ? Do i really need to be homesick just to go back to my own home?I believe that i do not need any reason to go back to the place that i belong to. I don't have to be homesick to go back and have a nice weekend with my family.NO...I need NO reason to go back....I need NO comments from you....I just want to spend more time with my family....I just want to tell them that i love them......I just need them to know that you can't use money to value the love that i've been giving you.....I love you....MUM....





p/s: to my beloved mum
I know that why you keep asking me that why i'm so free when your colleague's kids are busy with their assignments and 'rarely' have the time to go back to their hometown. I have my own things to take care of here but i know how to manage my time between school and family.I don't want any gap in our relationship and i'm trying to maintain and improve our relatioship.I just love you with all my heart and i just want to spend more time with you and listening to you talking about your work and problems.I just want to share with you the experience that i had here because I LOVE YOU and i hope that you will understand and don't always ask me for the reasons of returning.I might not be able to think of any in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! Haha~I'm with you!!! I totally agree with you. There's nothing wrong if you want to go home & spend time with your family. It's a great thing to do! It needs a lot of commitment. Tell your mum those who wont go home so often are using homework as excuses. They can't be busy all the time right..
haha~so you are not a coward! Just do what you are happy with! Who cares about what others think? ^^

Elizabeth said...

thank you Lynda for supporting me.....

The Grey Empress said...

No problem! Hey add my blog link to your blog list la! You never come visit my blog too~but first of all, create a blog list 1st, it's in the gadgets there. You don't have to add others if you are lazy, but must add mine! haha