Thursday, June 19, 2008

ai.....ai....ai....

i don't know i still can stand thos kind of condition for how long.i know that this is not the atitude that i should have but i feel that there is something that is trying to make me lose and persuading me to give up before i started to do anything.I don't want to let my parent know coz they thought that i'm still who i was.i don want them to worry and i don have the gust to tell them.I must try to find back who i was myself.i cannot lose.i cannot lose.i cannot lose.i definitely cannot lose.to my friends that saw this blog the only thing that i wanted to tell you is please don give me any advise let me face it myself and don give my any empathy look.i may be more stronger than what you thought and i'm just writing this to express my feelings.

No comments: